Transform and Thrive, Project Weight Loss-New sessions begins Monday, January 29
NEW & IMPROVED
Transform and Thrive- Project Weight Loss
All 6-week sessions begin Monday, January 29
Limited spots available.
6-weeks- $179 ( $199 after January 24)
January 29 – March 5, 2017
Transform and Thrive: Project Weight Loss is a six-week program meeting three times a week (M/W/F) for one hour. This program is designed with motivation and results in mind, and approaches the weight loss process from all angles. The workout structure is progressive, meaning each participant will have an opportunity each and every workout to see how their strength, cardiovascular conditioning, coordination, core strength is progressing—measuring progress as you Transform and Thrive!
Phoenix coaches will highlight NON -Scale victories instead of focusing on the scale. The human body is made of approximately 70% water; and there are several uncountable amounts of variables can affect scale weight day to day.
Phoenix recommends tracking progress during body transformation efforts and will provide instructions on how to do this accurately.
Homework may be given to help team members with accountability and create team camaraderie and support. You will see your teammates transform before your eyes and become your biggest supporters, and motivators throughout this process.
Every team member will learn, grow and reach goals individually and as a team as Phoenix coaches guide them through the next six weeks!
Each participant will be provided a PWL starter packet which includes:
· A food menu with suggestions on meal combinations, including each Coaches favorite meal.
· Instructions on how to set up for counting calories for weight loss on MyFitnessPal App.
· If participants miss a class, home workouts will be provided with packet and/or as an online video.
Improved Evaluation process:
Body fat will be check every Monday.
First class and last class:
- 1/2 mile test instead of a mile- Folks who find running painful or uncomfortable, or just find running dis-pleasurable will not get an accurate reading of cardiovascular condition. Cardiovascular conditioning plays a very important roll in our health, from heart health to metabolism to our ability to not only exercise stronger but recover from that exercise better.
- Number push-ups completed in 1 minute.
- Number of sit-ups completed in 1 minute.
Join Coach Royce and Coach Cindy at 9am or Coach Sara at 6pm for an hour full of exciting workouts and great energy!
In addition to 3 workouts per week, Check out our benefits and PRIZES offered to the Overall winner of 6-week program:
* Overall winner of Transform and Thrive, PWL wins the NEXT session FREE of charge. This can be used by the winner or pass along to a friend or family member.
* Overall winner of Transform and Thrive, PWL wins their very own MYZONE® belt ( $60 value)
Winner is based on greatest improvement across all evaluation categories. (overall weight BMI, # of sit-ups completed in 1 minute, # of push-ups completed in 1 minute, and 1/2-mile (timed).