Education Series: Seminars
Eat to Thrive!
A Nutritional Workshop
Wednesday, October 19th 6pm – 8pm
Do you struggle with losing weight? Do you feel tired and run down, and are looking to boost your energy and live with vitality? Are you looking to improve your diet, but are not sure where to begin?
Join our Nutritional Powerhouse Team, Royce Claflin, certified trainer, owner of Phoenix Fitness, LLC & Beth Fuller, certified nutritional therapist, owner of Equilibria Wellness, LLC for this FREE interactive and dynamic session which will arm you with the knowledge you need for success, including:
- Understanding of healthy food options vs. unhealthy.
- Understanding of how to shop effectively and what a healthy food plan looks like.
- Basic understanding of the Nutritional Therapy Core Foundations (diet, digestion, blood sugar, mineral balance, essential fatty acids, hydration).
- Knowledge of how to succeed with weight loss – in the long term.
- How to thrive with health and vitality.
RSVP not required but highly recommended- please RSVP here!
Eat well, Sleep well, Live well
Join us for a FREE Nutrition Seminar!
Learn more about macronutrients, balancing energy,
food selection and much more.
Wednesday, March 2nd
7:00pm – 8:30pm
This seminar will be co-taught by Coach Royce
and trainer Courtney Marshall.
Topic to be covered:
Understanding Calories: BMR and RMR
Balancing Energy (exercise selection and other stressors)